Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Maid Marion  (Read 1189 times)


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 2016
  • Karma: 2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.msn.com/
Maid Marion
« on: Jun 05, 2006, 10:39:26 AM »
Saw your post of Soc's message board.  

Each state is different and you need to do what Soc says and check with your child support office.

I live in NJ and I can tell you that in NJ if the NCP is incarcerated, their CS stops during the time that they are incarcerated.  It also doesn't add up in arrears for the time that they are incarcerated.  My ex was incarcerated for 2 years and our daughter's CS was stopped for that time.  He doesn't owe arrears for those two years.  Not sure that I agree, but can't do anything about it.  My ex got out after 1 year and messed up and violated his probation.  I tried to fight to get the CS for the second year since it was his own fault that he ended up doing two years, but the Judge wouldn't agree.  

Good luck to you.  I hope that your state isn't like NJ!!!

maid marion

  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Maid Marion
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2006, 04:10:09 AM »
Thanks. I'm looking into it. Will let you know what I find out.
Maid Marion


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.