Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 12:53:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

update.... dad with custody

Started by John-J-Jay, Jul 08, 2008, 10:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John-J-Jay

Most of you who has followed my case here's the update/background.

I've had custody of my daughter for 11 years. I petitioned the court 21 months ago to get child support and modify the jacked up visitation schedule.

My childs mother counter sued me for custody as a result and we have went thru 2 mediations, many court hearings, many motions filed in bad faith by the other side. Spent close to $100,000 to keep custody because of attorney fees etc. I can go on and on. However we had a court ordered social study completed by a court appointed social worker and a court appointed ad litem investigating and making a recommendation to the court. The recommendation from both came back in my favor to retain the custody of my child. They caught my ex lying and doing things that we not morally right. I have a final hearing coming up soon. What's the chances the judge may go against the recommendation of the experts?

Kitty C.

Slim to none..............judges will follow any court-appointed advocate before they will listen to a parent.

But the bottom line is..........did the court agree to the CS?
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

John-J-Jay

yes the court ordered the social study with their own court appointed socail worker.

Kitty C.

'Child Support'.............are they going to make her pay???
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

John-J-Jay

i sure hope they do. She makes over $85,000 a year and i don't see any reason why they wouldn't. Dads have to pay so should a mother! its about the child not the gender of the parents.