Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 11:26:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

It finally happened, I am a full time Daddy, again!!!!

Started by grazer, Apr 07, 2004, 05:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grazer

I can hardly believe it. So I have to keep typing it over and over again.
I'M A FULL TIME DADDY AGAIN!!!!
I was yesterday awarded full "physical" custody of my 2children. My daughter that is 18yrs old and my son that is 14yrs old.
Wow, I'm still in shock! After 10 long years of being messed with, thwarted, PAS, having my children moved away from me, my ex neglecting my children and just about any other thing that my kids BM could do to mess with me and my children's relationship. I now have custody.

I truely wish to thank "ALL" person's that have listened to all my years of coming to this site(since aprox. 1998). That have listened, given advice and generally been very supportive. And I especially would like to thank Waylon, the founder, creator and thriving force of this site(Waylon can you believe it).

Now, I'm going to need help being a full time daddy to my kids. LOL Something that I haven't done in over 10yrs.

Also, praise God, for prayers are truely answered!!!!!!!

AGAIN, I'M A FULL TIME DADDY!!!

littlebit

WOW!!  That is so GREAT!!!  I feel your excitement as if it were my own!!  

Thanks for the post.  It gives me, and others I'm sure, a little more hope.  Sometimes its hard to find the strength to keep plugging along thru so many obsticles.  I'm grateful to hear that it paid off for you and especially for your kids!

Have a wonderful time....YOU'RE A FULL TIME DADDY!!!!

LittleBit's Dad

maxwell

OMG! you now know what this means.....

"dad, can i borrow the car...dadddddddd"

;-)  Congrads!

JenG99

showed me that you were an active, caring, insightful, Father. Kuddos to you and congratulations for finally receiving justice. Now is the time to be there for your kids and handle some deprogramming I am sure. No matter how hard the road ahead may be, you can do this!!

I just posted over at the Shrink Rap board telling you that BM can only live the facade for so long without being exposed. This is excellent news!! Good Luck and God Bless!!