Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 02:41:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

mental abuse?????

Started by humbledbyitall, Jul 13, 2004, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

Wish I could help you out there, NGU.  But it was a struggle just to get back here here after living in CA for 10 years.  This is HOME to me and DS.

On the other hand, if you'd like some info, including the name of the state rep. who introduced the bill, on the new JC law, I'd be happy to e-mail what I've got.  Just PM me anytime!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

nosonew

Also, NEVER, EVER meet her or be in her presence without a tape recorder, video camera (preferrably hidden) and/or other reliable witnesses present.  It is very common for some of these women to call and say, "lets meet and talk", you believe her, trust her, go, then the next thing you know...she is accusing you of rape, (DON'T EVER SLEEP WITH HER AGAIN!), abuse, verbal abuse, or threats.  COVER YOUR you know what! AT all times!  Best of luck!

Bolivar OH

A must read!!!!

"THE LIST"
http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/thelist.htm

it sounds like your Soon To Be eX (STBX) has!!!!

Plus read everything site concerning strategies and what to except during your divorce.

Divorce is war!!
Courts look at Dads as wallets and Moms as angels.
If you do not have a strategy going into divorce Mom will win.

Do not entertain for a moment that the courts will treat you impartially.  You will have to fight every step to be treated fairly.