Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 02:44:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Custody of Daughter

Started by Rockytop, Jan 24, 2005, 08:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockytop

Hi my name is Jim.  I am looking for some help in getting custody of my daughter.  I have not been in her life since 1993.  I had visitation rights with her.  She wanted to live with me and me wife up until we lost in court when her mom was moving to London, England.  She still wanted to live with us.  We told her to wait until she was twelve and then she could stay.  She went to England with her mom just before she turned twelve something happened and things changed between us.  Somewhere between then and know her mother and her mother's family has turned her against us.  On Jan 15/05 her mother died.  We are going to try and get the custody order chabged so I have custody of her.  But she said that if we do that she would just run away.  Right now my older sons are saying that she should stay with them instead of me.  Some reason nobody thinks that I should rais my only daughter.  If you could give me some help in this sitution.

Thank you
JIM

patton

She's still a minor, so go far it.  Sounds like you will definately need some family therapy.  So you might as well start talking with one.

Are the son's yours also?  How old are they?

Who does she live with now?