Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 11:21:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

IT IS OVER

Started by T0052SC, Feb 02, 2005, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T0052SC

That is good that your ex was stalking the PI.  As far as I know for a civilian to follow against some ones will is illegal, but for a licenced professional that is bonded it isn't.  Is your PI an man or a woman?  

Mine was a woman which helped out a lot.  The ex never suspected her as a PI because people don't think of a woman as a PI.  My PI would actualy cary conversations with her in stores as the other PI would video her leaving the kids unattended.  My ex had no idea.  It also helped because after my PI's cover was blown when we had my ex arrested and her boy friend cop went and got her plate, my PI used her sex to her advantage and cried help to the officials.  

When my PI went to the state after we found out that her plates were illegaly run my PI went into the state claiming that she was just a middle aged woman who was scared because her privacy was broken.  The state doing what they do best for women went right to work to investigate who broke her privacy and then hung the guy.  If my PI was a man this would have never happened because the state would have just said be a man and deal with it.

onedaddy

Thank you for sharing.

Our case is better because I too did all the legwork.  I researched alot and came up with some serious dirt on the ex, her husband and father.  I have filed our own contempt orders and so forth.  Our lawyer refers to me as her paralegal.  
We filed a contempt order against BM's 2nd attorney for subpeona'ing DH's medical records after the judge ordered him not to.  He was slimey throughout the whole trial, literally making us do as BM wanted "if we wanted to see the children". He covered his a$$ as he began every new
allegation with my client told me...  
Monday will be the 5th day of our custody trial, I cannot tell you how many lies BM has been caught in.  She continues with the lie even when the truth is in front of her and doesn't seem to care much at all. The judge seems to be getting annoyed with her and us for taking up so much time but we want to prove that not only is she capable of saying anything even under oath but she cannot follow one court order.  
Her 3rd lawyer will be starting Monday.  

Congrats again for your victory and thanks for all the info.

stepmomfor2

What a huge win for both you and the children!  That is so impressive that you knew what things would help your case, i.e., camera, PI's, journals (recording phone calls helped the GAL alot in DH's case).  It is also so impressive that the judge recognized that.  

Congratulations on how far you have come on the rockiest road you will ever travel!  

T0052SC

I am glad to hear that you have a GAL that wants to help the kids.  The GAL I had in my opinion was not interested in helping the kids but helping his career.  I submitted a lot of the evidence to the GAL and he didn't make any reall decision.  His recomendation was to keep the temp costody only if I moved closer but if I didn't then to let the judge decide.  In his report he even admitted to me submitting the evidence but not reviewing it and just stated that I had strong alligations of Neglect and Abuse and it shouldn't be taken lightly.

The GAL half way through his process was appointed as a Marital Master in the court district that my case was being heard in.  My attorney and I took his report as he didn't want to rock the boat with the other judges in the district and wanted to kiss my judges a$$ by staying with her temp order.  I don't think this is what the judge wanted because she was very pleased that we mediated a different arangement.