Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 11:29:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

please tell me that i'm not the only one!!!

Started by familyfirst, May 12, 2005, 09:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

familyfirst

There has to be someone out there that knows what it's like run in place, only to leave you absolutely out of breath and about two steps away from just wanting to scream out loud. I have tried countless times to Meet my ex somewhere in the middle to better our child's life. This woman has the nerve to manipulate my entire family by moving in YES moving in to my mother's house!!! Everyone that i know see's her plan, EVERYONE but my own mother! My fiancee and i once again traveled to a near by wallmart this evening to pick up some things and the same thing that always happens, happened yet again tonight. you see wallmart is about a mile from my mother's (my ex's ) house and while we pulled into the parking lot, i saw what looked to be my mother's car. i'm pretty sure it wasn't her car, but never the less it still began to chip away at my fiancee's good mood. we found ourselves rushing around to get out of a possibly HORRIBLE situtation, and then leaving only to get into a slightly heated conversation about how much it sucks not seeing my daughter! My fiancee and I NEVER fight, yea you might be saying "yea right", but seriously we never let anything outway our love for eachother, so instead of fighting we just kind of laugh it away, anyway getting back on subject, my point is this, it has gotten so bad that we can't even go to wallmart! seriously, isn't that completely ludicris?! My daughter and i have not spent "father-daughter"alone time since she was about 5 months old, because she finds ways to use paige as a tool against me. even 2 years after being apart, she STILL uses Paige as a power tool, i called and spoke to my mother several times and my ex has my mother's head so messed up, that my mother accually believes half the crap my ex tells her! this is the same ex that once faked a black eye with make up with a story about how she went up home (200 miles up north) one day to visit her mother, when she was almost rapped by an ex boyfriend! i swear to God myself and my entire family watched the black eye change in location and color all week long! every one knew it was bull one day when she somehow managed to smug the make up! by the way she did this so that i would feel sorry for her and take her back! my ex is the ALL TIME QUEEN of head games! and now she's using my daughter as a pawn! i feel like i just can't win... i called my mother's house one time for a week straight only to get the same reply from my ex about seeing Paige, "what do you want!, no you can't see her" followed by a hang-up! and then a few day's after a week straight of doing this, my Mother has the nerve to tell me that i'm not making the effort!! did i miss something? anyone??? i just really didn't want to have to turn this into a legal thing, but i don't know if i have a choice! any advise right now would be wonderfull!!! i am a 25 year old, will NO idea of how to spend time with Paige at all let alone with someone hovering over my shoulder, watching my every move!!! My ex will not let me bring Paige to my house because she say's that Paige dosn't know me.... I wonder if that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that my ex WON"T let me see Paige???!!! Paige has a little brother, (3 months old soon) and they've never seen eachother!!!! this really affects my fiancee's heath, it seems that this bother's her more than it bother's me, but i think thats just because i'm so used to being let down by this, that my defence mode kicks in and says "whats the Point"!!? i don't want to ramble much more, i just had to get some of this out! the story is so long that i would be here forever telling it. please if anyone has advise email me      [email protected]      My fiancee and i would be glad to gain any kind of feed back as to what to do about this. thanks alot for listing to me complain :)

wendl

You need to get into court and get a specific parenting plan so you have your daughter instead of being at your ex's mercy.

Forgot about your own mother and work on getting visitation with your child.

Start sending certified letter of your intent to visitation, you can get a sample letter in the resource section.

HEHE I do believe you about you and your finance not fighting my dh and I have been together 5yrs and haven't gotten into a fight yet.

Anways start documenting everytime you try to see your daughter, everytime you try and call and basically document everything.

You should do most things via certified mail so you have a papertrial.

Good luck
**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**