Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 02:46:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for an Evaluator

Started by backwardsbike, Jun 23, 2005, 01:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backwardsbike

I am involved with a highly contested custody case.  I am the BM.  I am also the NCP.  For the last five years the fatherhas maintained custody based on the factt hat he said my new husband was a danger.  The judge beleived this inspite of the factt hat my husband has a child abuse clearance.

The children were never removed from my custody.  I agreed to thier father having primary because of a custody evaluation that was so negative and biased that I felt I had no chance.  At the time the children were 11 and 8.  Both wanted to live with me.

Now, after years of thier father and Step mom pulling every alienation tactic known to man and then a few extras they say they don't want to live here.

Thier father neglects them medically, educationally.  He denies me medical info and when I call the docs myself to get it ( I do have joint legal) I am told that the father has said that I cannot have it and I have to take my court order in.  The schools will not allow me to have any meeting about the children without thier dad present because he threatens to sue everyone.  

I am currently headed to court and would like to havemy kids evaluated as to PAS.  Does anyone have the names od any evalutors on the Mid-East Coast.