Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 12:01:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Resolution!!! Whoohooo!!

Started by Sunshinestate, May 21, 2009, 04:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshinestate

Hi all!! Thought I would send an update....

After a grueling few days, BF and I reached an agreement and we are cleared to make our move out of state.  We adopted the Sparc interstate/long distance parenting plan from the articles page ( the transportation section) we re-did all the holidays (also from the parenting plan) so he got more extended visits and we agreed to an amount for a child support reduction for his travel expenses.  After 3 revisions he sent it over to his lawyer (which he agreed to pay for) to write it all up and file it and get signed by the judge.

I am mainly writing to all that think things are completely and utterly hopeless. I haven't spoken a single word to my ex in 4.5 years and we have an insanely volatile relationship, he screams and then hangs up... end of conversation. We did manage to work this out and I really thought I was going to have to go through a huge court battle.  Whoohoooo!!!! 

Davy

Whoohooo!! and another Whoohooo!!

I'm posting to APPLAUD you especially and the father as well and Moreover SPARC in general.  The children will be the biggest benefactor of all the efforts. 

You're all beautiful and I hold out hope for all in the future.  A great display of character, integrity and focus on the children.   Please let us know of of all the good things that will come your way.  Congrats and Whoohooo!!

Kitty C.

Way to go, Sunshine!!!!!!!!  Congratulations to you AND your ex for putting the kids first!  I'm proud of you both........for being able to set aside your differences and come to an agreement without dragging the kids through all the stress of a lengthy court battle.  You guys did great!

Let me know what's going on and where you're going, okay?
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

gemini3

Yay for both of you, and especially for the kids!!  Now you both know that it can be done and, hopefully, that wil make it easier next time.

MixedBag

Sunshinestate

MIXED!!!  Ahhhh How are you girl?!!!  All my old friends are still here!!!  Love you all!!