Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: at wits my end  (Read 3278 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
at wits my end
« on: Jul 17, 2009, 11:34:29 AM »
i gave my ex-husband primary care late 1999- we have been in & out of court since then. july 15 09 the judge told us to work on a summer visitation schedule, but even after hours he wouldn't budge. I had to settle because the judge wouldn't listen to either of us.
When him & were talking he called my child & had her call me & say she wasn't ok with seeing me more.

I am sick of him bashing me to my 11 year old, breaking every part of our joint custody agreement, he won't even let me talk to her on the phone, He doesn't share doctor info with me.
i need a casemanager or mediator to help my ex & I work on these issues & stop wasting court time.
my ex won't even listen to the court order that says we are to agree on a counsler, for the child.


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Re: at wits my end
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »
If your Ex isn't following the court order, have you asked the judge to find him in contempt?


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: at wits my end
« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2009, 03:57:54 PM »
contempt and back to court might be your only choice.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.