Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 07:55:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Could I get some advice.

Started by Dadto4, Jul 26, 2009, 02:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadto4

Nothing specific today. A case manager is going to call me tomorrow. They did say that they are going to contact the PD and ask why a missing persons report was not done when I had all my paperwork in order. They did say that the PD is not allowed to judge or make assumptions, they have to go by the court order that I do have. They did give me another number within the state to call.

snowrose

Quote from: Dadto4 on Jul 28, 2009, 03:27:19 PM
Nothing specific today. A case manager is going to call me tomorrow. They did say that they are going to contact the PD and ask why a missing persons report was not done when I had all my paperwork in order. They did say that the PD is not allowed to judge or make assumptions, they have to go by the court order that I do have. They did give me another number within the state to call.

Excellent idea, Dadto4!  It sounds like you've just created some hope - and I'm sure your reminder to us of this resource will help others, too.

Please let us know what happens.

Dadto4

Well the police are not cooperating and the NCMEC is going above their head.

snowrose

Quote from: Dadto4 on Jul 30, 2009, 11:13:31 AM
Well the police are not cooperating and the NCMEC is going above their head.

What's the next step?

Davy

shhhhh .... until the children are safe.

Dadto4

They are entering her in NCIC and ACIC and the police fowarded charges to the PA. The NCMEC are going to help me try and get them pushed through for a warrant for the ex's arrest.

snowrose

Good!  Hope you'll come back and let us know if anything changes.

Dadto4

Get this. The PA's office called me today and said that it could take 6-8 weeks before the charges get entered into the system and possibly another 4 weeks before an attorney looks at it to make the decision weither to issue a warrant or send it back to family court. WTF people she is breaking the law.

Davy

WTF is right-on !  You and your children are being seriously jerked around putting the children at more risk.  One would hope that NCMEC would help guide this process.

I have some intimacy with this process and  1) criminal charges are based on letter of the law rather than status quo and not sent back to a civil ...Family...court  and  2)  it only takes minutes to enter the charges into NCIC  and 3)  the charges are based on a warrant .. ie a class B Felony along with a bail amount to effect an arrest (ie traffic pull-over, etc).  If the PA has to go in front of a judje that to is quick ... it's not like the PA has to wait on a scheduled hearing date.

These processes and procedures are Jurispurdence 101.  It will probably take me longer to enter this post than for them to complete the necessary requirements. 

Since the local yocals are blatently bias and prejudical on the surface and the children are missing you may be able to enter the Federal court system (a court clerk will probably assist).   They really have no choice but to follow the law and they may even reprimand the  local rumdumbs.  The Federal court (in my case; somewhat like cirsumstances) ordered any and all processes in State court to stop and to never again have anything to do with myself or my children).