Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 06:12:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

So mother baited the CS hook

Started by superdad01, Dec 20, 2009, 09:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superdad01

I recently had the pleasure of meeting up with my ex so we could go to parent teacher conferences. (she was unaware that I was scheduled at the same time she was.)

so in the uncomfortable silence as we were waiting I decided to say we really need to find a way to work togther. She of course is acting like I am trying to hurt her, and take something away from her.

We had a custody parenting time hearing the week prior.  I have extensive daily parenting time and I would like week on week off to eliminate the daily back and forth. She however would like to eliminate my daily parenting time and just allow me every other weekend.

So as we are talking she says... I don't care if you even pay childsupport.......
Which took me by suprise because this is a women who would not even sign a vacation slip because of the dollar amount. I replied that it was not about childsupport, and said I am just as important as you for our daughter

So now I am thinking... With no idea if I stand a chance at getting what I want to begin with.... What should I do.
Wait for whatever ruling the courts will come with or give her what she wants because i'd probally lose anyway.

I am definetly fighting for our daughter, but we all know how the courts are...

ocean

She cant take away child support so not even worth the energy. Plus when you get her to try and sign something, she probably will back peddle that comment really fast....

superdad01

That's what I was thinking.... It just caught me off guard.

Since I am nervous about getting what I want in this ordeal I was thinking if my attorney got with the judge in closed quarters he could he could say were willing to drop the transportation and medical request (want her to cover 50% of both) and possible drop the tax excemption she owes me if I just get week on week off shared custody.

I believe I have a good cause for shared custody, however in my experiences with the court I am always dissapointed because common sense seems not too apply.