Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Just curious, how many of you fathers, paternal grandmothers, and step-mothers..  (Read 2354 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: -4
    • View Profile
    • Carteret County Child Support
One of the main problems I see with the continued biased courts, etc.... is that there exists major lobby groups like the national organization of women and the federal domestic violence groups which keep pressure on legislators, judges, etc.... to make sure that their agendas are met.

I see no real national fathers rights groups that are affecting legislation. Who here maintains dues paying membership to organizations that are aggressively pursuing equality in the family courts?
newbielink:http://carteretcountychildsupport.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/nc-child-support-abusing-fathers-for-decades/ [nonactive] and newbielink:http://carteretcountychildsupport.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/nc-child-support-abusing-fathers-for-decades/ [nonactive]


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 873
  • Karma: 1004
    • View Profile
See Fathers and Families and the American Coalition of Fathers and Children.


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
I am a mom.
Was custodial to my two girls.
Was Non-custodial, then custodial, then non again to my son.
Was a step-mom -- both custodial and non-custodial.
Now I'm grandma....helping my oldest daughter deal with a "wonderful" dad who likes to do disappearing acts when the going gets tough.
All of my kids -- Emancipated!  Yeah!
But that doesn't end the drama, divorce is a gift that keeps on giving...


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.