Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 02:17:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can I press Fraud charges on Ex and or sue her

Started by mdshade1, Apr 25, 2011, 10:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdshade1

Hello a little background

Back in 2002 I was in a relationship with a woman for a little over a year. Until I found out she had been seeing her ex behind my back. And to top it off she had became pregnant. I knew she was pregnant a month before our relationship ended, and I assumed I was the father.

During the pregnancy she refused to allow me to go to any of the appointments and kept telling me I was not the father. That her ex was. Well the day she gave birth her sister called me and I went to the hospital to just be turned away. But before I was turned away I told her I wanted a DNA test to be done.

A month went by and after bugging her for weeks she finally called and said the results were in and I was not the father. I told her I wanted a copy of it and so we met up and she gave me a copy of it. And I thought that was that

I thought nothing of it and went on with my life. Up until Jan of 2010 when her sister contacted me about the child may be mine. I was dumb founded really. You can prob imagine how it all went. her sister and I preformed a at home test. Came back as being mine.

Fast forward to present time. I have had a state DNA test done, have child 50/50 joint physical and legal custody. The birth Mother has lied and lied and lied some more. Been through alot in the past year.

My question is can I press Fraud charges on her? For she gave me a false document way back when and even had a local hospitals letterhead on it. I still have the copy she gave me. She even committed DNA fraud on the second DNA test I had ordered after I confronted her. As she had tested her son instead of the girl. I would like to see where I can take this as it has dramatically changed my life. And sorry if its too long.can i press charges

MixedBag

There's no "attorney" that monitor's this part of the board anymore.

My guess is that fraud charges are criminal in nature, and therefore handled by the District Attorney's office.

And that's where I would start asking the question -- by WRITING a letter to them.