Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 02:50:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Update on the graduation war

Started by msme, May 11, 2011, 05:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

Nine days & counting. There is hope. Yesterday DGD announced that she has a new boyfriend & doesn't know what to do. "He is so special". LOL  Gr8dad told her to go & just take enough for summer visit, if pbfh shows up, & if she wants to come back she can when we go pick up DGS#2.  We will bring the rest when we come. Then I suggested that she stay & if the new boyfriend doesn't work out, she can move when we go for pick up. Either way, her mother's influence is fading in the glow of love. :) Aint't love grand!
PBFH will be wild when she finds out. Oh, that's a nice feeling. If pbfh does show up, I am considering doing my civic duty & when they leave, call the TX state police & inform them of the vehicle discription, tag number & the facts that the vehicle is not registered & has no ins., & that one person is on probation & is not permitted to leave the county & the other has a warrant out for failure to appear. Would that be evil? It feels kinda good in an evil sort of way. Hehehe I just need to figure out how to do it without it being linked to us.
Kitty, you're right, these kids are pros at handling disappointment & BS. I know they are all very angry over the pregnancy. DGD told her that she felt sorry for the kid, having her for a mother. Thanks for the good wishes. I hope all will, please, keep all of us in your prayers. Thanks

Kitty C.

'DGD told her that she felt sorry for the kid, having her for a mother.'

Wow, msme!  That's profound!  But I have a feeling that, regardless of how much time (if any) DGD spends with PBFH, PBFH will try to win her over to suck her in so she has a live-in babysitter.  And with DGD's attitude already, she probably say 'Not only no, but hell no!'  Because you KNOW that DGD will scrutinize everything that PBFH does or says and she's been used by PBFH way too many times already.  DGD will be on her guard, regardless.

But you're absolutely right...love IS grand!  Because if nothing else, that will certainly be a reason for her NOT to stay!  But you run a fine line there, too.  I hope the young man is definitely someone who is worthy of her....I just wouldn't 'push' the relationship, no matter how badly you might want to.  Ulterior motives usually have a lot of bad karma attached to them, you know?

As for calling LE, why not?  She's breaking the law and they want her.  And you know you can give that information anonymously, don't you!   But if you're not sure, that phone call can come from anyone........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

msme

We have always worried that the pbfh would have her out hooking if she could cuz it pays better than minimum wage jobs. That's sad but true. I don't think she wants her to babysit so much as she wants her to work & support her. The place they live is awful. It is a tiny 2 bdrm shack. The ceilings are so low that DGS#1 almost brushes them with his hair. She has lived there for several years & just got a stove last week. Apparently she has lived by cooking with a crock pot, an electric frying pan, & a grill in the yard.
Gr8dad is having a very hard time. He suffers from depression & is very low right now. I am so worried about him. When his 2nd x took off, she poisoned her kids against us. He raised them as his own for about 7 years & they won't have any contact with us & we don't even know why. Before she left, she dug him so far into debt that it seems like he will never see the light of day again. The expenses of Senior year have been very high & he can't make ends meet. This just adds to his depression. I try to help but I am on SSD so I don't have much extra. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks.

ocean

I would call the police as the pick-up was happening and if she is clear and they allow her to drive home, the kids can go. You can maybe have the local police told before hand and that you will call when she gets there. They may take her license plate over the phone and come if there is anything on it or run her driver's license since you know her full name, date of birth, and state.

Love...teenage love...a really ugly animal...LOL