Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:23:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unfavorable/bias PRE...seeking supplemental...looking for advice

Started by groy22799, Nov 04, 2015, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groy22799

I will try and keep this as short as I can.  I have been in a custody battle with my ex for the past 2 years.  We have been divorced for almost 6 years and once I found another woman and remarried, my ex started giving me a hard time.  I have 4 children and 2 step children. 

The battle is over the 4 children, 2 of which are intellectually delayed.  Another has dyslexia.  Unfortunately, I was not aware of this site and did not read the recommendations on the PRE process until the report was already out...I received it in the mail yesterday and my ex's attorney filed it with the court today.  The process was  completed by an independent evaluator and came back heavily bias favoring my ex. 

When speaking with the PRE over the phone about the recommendations, she cited my ex's availability (she does not work and my wife and I both do) as the reason for the parenting time change recommendation (from 50/50 to essentially 67/33).  I have gone through the report and found numerous sections where my ex either exaggerated or out and out lied.  Further, the eval was done under the assumption that 2 of the children were Autistic and another was at least ADHD. 

The eval was submitted before the full assessments of those children were completed where it was found that neither of the 2 were Autistic and the other child was found to have no attention issues.  Essentially, the report is based on lies (some of which i provided proof to the PRE of), assumptions and is heavily bias towards the mother.  I am planning on requesting a supplemental PRE, but do not want to make the same mistakes that I did the first time.

I am also looking for recommendations of a PRE to request.  I am in Colorado, about 40 minutes west of the Denver Metro area.  I am also going to need to fire my attorney and represent myself, as I cannot afford the fees.  Help!  My children deserve to be with their father just as much as their mother.

MixedBag

One place is fine....so I fixed that this morning.  Will come back and read later.