S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Know of good lawyers in Tyler, Longview or East area??  (Read 2531 times)

TLA

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
Know of good lawyers in Tyler, Longview or East area??
« on: Aug 11, 2011, 08:28:24 PM »
I live in Austin. My son lives in a small town near Texarkana....I have to get help there and many people don't like the distance issue.
I'm seeking visitation from nothing. Does anyone live in East Tx?

Davy

• View Profile
Re: Know of good lawyers in Tyler, Longview or East area??
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2011, 10:17:51 PM »
You might research Fathers for Equal Rights (FER) aka Texas FER (TFER).  Any branch MAY be able to make referals  to other parts of the state and/or otherwise advise.

In the very distant past the branches/network were located in Dallas, Austin, Houston, Ft Worth,  San Antonio and another began in Longview/Tyler.  Dallas FER exists today.  Expect a membership of men and women focused on the children and shared access.  Much like SPARC.

Good luck   

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.