Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Whatcom County father's right advocate needed  (Read 2895 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Whatcom County father's right advocate needed
« on: Dec 06, 2011, 12:24:53 PM »
Yep, I'm looking for an advocate. 

My ex-wife has placed false accusations and now I need help in a bad way.

I left her in February of 2011 and have filed for Protection orders, each has been seen in court and overturned.  She has stalked me and my girlfriend, in fact she showed up at our door!  She filed for an Ex Parte order to get the kids back and has refused to allow contact with my kids when I first left her.  she and her family have posted threats and disparaging remarks on social media sites and claims that I have been making them. 

Judges refuse to see the DV and I need help!  My kids have been taken from me and she is using the legal system to do it! 

If anyone can help me, please do.  I have gotten help from C.L.E.A.R. legal and now need an attorney who sit on the stand with me.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.