Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:35:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Update motion to set aside

Started by Spaceman1982, Jul 12, 2012, 06:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman1982

So she told the judge how we mailed it to a address she told me via email it was wrong. Judge told her she should have updated her personal information with court the entry of order was mailed to a completely bad address. However I mention in my opposition to her motion she went to donnas house  she said some attorney gave her the order (oops on her part) so the judge said that she acknowledged she got the order so he kept talking and she stepped over him a lot he finally threw her in jail cuz of her warrant and scheduled a hearing this Tuesday

Any thoughts on how this will work out now.

ocean

What was the warrant for? What is Tues hearing- family court?

Spaceman1982

The warrant was from the violation of a restraining order charge she had two years ago and never paid. Yes the restraining order was one I had.

The Tuesday hearing he said was to address a lot of issues from the December hearing she didn't attend, update on childrens status and he wants to review emails cause I told him I emailed her to get her to go to the December hearing so he wants to see it. Plus he awarded me temporary sole back in December and he wants to make a ruling on that.

MixedBag

you know -- we can't say FOR SURE.....but getting thrown in jail because you can't ummm "shut up" while the judge is talking?

really makes ya scratch your head.

I'd predict it's not gonna go her way.....but this is family court.

Spaceman1982

That's ok. She didn't even show up today. And the judge cAlled all the prisons and she wasn't in jail 

MixedBag

Spaceman1982