Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Step mom needs help for husband  (Read 2763 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Step mom needs help for husband
« on: Jul 12, 2012, 09:35:58 PM »
My husband i got married about 7 months aga and before that he was going thurgh a custody battle. He has custody of his lil girl and the mother had supervised vistitaion .... well we walked into court and are whole world was fliped up side down my husbands attorney basically gave in to what ever the mother wanted..We still have custody and she has starndered vistiaon .... she has not paid child support since sourt or pack old medicall support she has not care to get her child up untli court and now she making are lif misarable by calling cps or her attorney office all the time .. is there anything we can do to make it stop
momto 3


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 110
  • Karma: -9
    • View Profile
Re: Step mom needs help for husband
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »
Let her call her attorney as much as she wants.  If she wants to pay attorney fees all the time let her.   The thing here is your attorney replying to everything and that is going to cost you money.  If you are finding that all of the complaints are trivial I would tell my attorney not to reply to anything unless it has to do with a motion filed by the ex.

Has CPS been to investigate you on any complaint made by the parent?  If you are not doing anything wrong then the ex is going to be in a lot of trouble.  The Texas family code has a statute in it concerning false abuse allegations. If a parent files false claims the courts deal with them severely to deter this sort of thing.

Child Support is something that is handled by the attorney general.  If it has been more than 12 weeks I believe you can contact them and they will deal with it.  If she is working they will automatically garnish her wages.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.