Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 07:49:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Embarrassing situation....is this going to hurt me?

Started by rumplestiltskin, Jul 25, 2012, 10:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumplestiltskin

My paramour's SBTX snooped through her email yesterday and found some, um, "revealing" photos that we had sent to eachother some time ago.  :-[ He told my SBTX about the emails, but I don't think he forwarded them to anyone (hopefully) and am also hoping he doesn't spread the word to anyone else. I'm not really sure how this may affect the outcome of any custody hearings.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Do you know if this could have any effect on "Moral Fitness" arguments?

Yes, the photos were perhaps inappropriate, but sent privately between adults. I know the laws around snooping through a spouse's email are vague at best. Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks!

tigger

Sent privately to adults who, though married, weren't married to each other.
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

rumplestiltskin

ocean

Divorce court is filled with this kind of drama, the reason people are in divorce court. Nothing that they have not seen before. Focus on how you are as a father, that is what custody is about. That the kids were not involved in this and you want to be an involved everyday father. Are you planning on moving in with this other person?

rumplestiltskin

No plans at this point for cohabitation. Down the road (years) if the test of time shows us that we are a good match, it may be a possibility.