Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Mother left country file for joint? or full custody  (Read 1588 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: -24
    • View Profile
Mother left country file for joint? or full custody
« on: Nov 13, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »
mother violated visitation 6 times with 3 years.I have every other weekend visits and she has physical custody, and we share joint legal custody..If i file for a enforcment what are the options? because she violated my visit on October 19, and left to Dominican Republican without my permission,and telling me my daughter would be back with her grandmom and it was a lie. I wont file custody, but i want more visitation with my daughter who 6 years, and me and the mom live in NYC, i told her let me have her 1 week with her and i take her to school . and she could 1 week with her, she said no. that's not stable.and talking crap about me....I'm trying to talk to her many times, but is like talking to a 15 year old, i will be seeing a lawyer soon. any idea would be great, Should i be filing for Joint custody?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.