S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Subpoena to appear in court being done to harass and harm a family member  (Read 2959 times)

CDAN99

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Someone in my family is being subpoenaed to appear in family court. This is being done to harass and harm her and for no other real reason. I am pro-se and would like to know if there is a way to avoid having this family member appear in court. Is there a way to file an affidavit on her behalf or request another court date for her due to extreme hardship?

MixedBag

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Nope -- not that I know of.

Probably just a bluff.

CDAN99

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Figured it was worth a shot to ask. Kind of figured the same. Thanks

MixedBag

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
My EX#2 included abou 15 people as potental witnesses during one round, me about two.  Judge controlled all that and was none too happy with him.

CDAN99

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Judge doesn't like me anyway. Once you have owed arrears, you are public enemy No. 1. You want to hear a little twist to this case? The person I am trying to protect is the same person who is locking me out of home. Go figure.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.