Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 11:12:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

DRAT!--a vent

Started by FLMom, Apr 06, 2007, 08:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLMom

Well, today was the day that I was supposed to get together with the ex and discuss the updates to our parenting plan. I've been waiting to do this for over a year and a half! UGH!

First my now-hubby and I decided to just let things ride instead of having to back to court, even if it meant I was paying CS when I wasn't supposed to. Having the kids with us is more important. Then the ex and his wife started to break up, and I promised our oldest that I wouldn't do anything until things got "smoothed" out between them. Then I waited through their divorce and the sale of their house--more months.

I've been through the waiting game for so long. Today was the day. BIG weight was gonna be lifted. Now today, he's too busy to meet. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!! I SO want this done and over with. He's not going to like what he hears, but I have to buck it up and make it happen. Add to the list of things to talk about, YD wants time with each of us to be exactly 50/50,  cause she is getting older and wants to be with us those few extra days. So I need to talk to him about CS, changing pick-up days and guide him along in what we need to file.

Now I have to wait until next Wednesday. I want to meet about as bad as I want to go have a root canal. Matter of fact, I think the root canal would be better-----least you can get valium first for that. Meanwhile, he's asking me, "where's the check for this month", and I'm stalling him until we can meet. By state statutes he should actually be paying me
3 1/2 times what I'm now paying him. Hate to break that one to him, but I have to.

Sorry, just been sitting here gearing up for this all morning, only to have to put on the brakes.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MixedBag

GIRL, fact of life....

Arghhhhhhhhh right back at ya!