S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: It is Possible.  (Read 1841 times)

Justabovewater

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
It is Possible.
« on: Dec 23, 2015, 08:25:03 AM »
 For those of you that have been following my Custody issues, I want to thank you for all your help and support. I Got the written orders from the Court yesterday and after a 3 year battle of trying to get custody of my children, I finally got Custody. At first it was very emotional, Financial and Stressful situation, But after keeping 3 years of Text Messages, Facebook, Grades and Emails from teachers, I finally got it done. I know that this is not the end of all my problems because I do know how my Ex feels because I have been there, But I can say that I am prepared for it. 

MixedBag

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: It is Possible.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2015, 05:20:47 PM »
Merry Christmas to the children! and you!

dipper

• View Profile
Re: It is Possible.
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2016, 07:42:16 PM »
I do not know your situation, but congratulations!!!   I am truly happy for you and your children.   

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.