Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Please help !!!!!  (Read 3747 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Please help !!!!!
« on: Dec 29, 2015, 06:59:49 PM »
Two months ago my wife moved away from where we live which is wv.She moved to ma and took my 12 year old son with her.Papers have not been completed for divorcre
My son grew up here now he is in the ghetto
Is there anything I can do.I have only seen my son once since Oct because of the distance and my wife not wanting to meet me half way I need to see him


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: Please help !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2015, 04:38:16 AM »
You need to file for a divorce ASAP and for custody of the child.

By chance do you live near Morgantown and WVU?  Their law center has a place where when school is in session, their law students can assist .

My divorce is from WV......but many years ago (thank goodness).

And read through the articles here on the site.


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5073
  • Karma: 172
    • View Profile
Re: Please help !!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2015, 02:20:42 PM »
Look for a good father's lawyer in your area. File divorce by you so all court dates will be in your county since she just moved. A good lawyer may be able to force mom to return son back to your area (at least until court is over) BUT you need to act fast. The more time you "allow" her to be there, the more the courts think you okay-ed the move.

If she stays in the new area for about 6 months, they may allow her to file divorce by her so you need to file first by you.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.