Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Revising missed-visit.htm?  (Read 1737 times)

I cry_ in_the_dark

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 260
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Revising missed-visit.htm?
« on: Dec 14, 2003, 05:56:14 AM »
I think Soc must be on vacation :)

Do you think that a revised version of this letter would be appropriate in this situation?

My recent court order states:
"Father indicated he would very freely let the children go to mother's house and would encourage visitaion with mother. Father is found to be credible in his assertions."
"Taking into account all the factors, father is the more accomodating parent that will encourage frequent and continuing contact between the children and their mother."

If I were to revise that letter to the effect that his credibility is in question, ie: On at least six occasions in the last 3 weeks he has refused the kids to visit me for
a. "you'll get to see her 4 days next week" (When in fact it is only 3 days)
b. My daughter has missed after school activities on 2 occasions because he and his wife couldn't pick her up. I offered to pick her up and take her home, but he refused. Why? "I don't think it's a good idea".
c. My daughter requested to visit me for one hour when dad and brother would be gone to boyscouts, one street down from my home. Answer, simply, NO.

As well, a phone call to me from my daughter was interupted and my daughter was ordered to hang up by SM at which time, with my daughter still on the line, the SM told me that it was all my fault because I didn't feed my kids and I have men over in the middle of the night. Both lies...but still interferring in Mr. Credible Dad's "credibility".

Think it would serve any purpose?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.