Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 01:45:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need a critique before I mail this....or should I say something else?

Started by StPaulieGirl, Mar 25, 2004, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPaulieGirl

I'm not going to send it, or any letter period.   This situation is probably a problem for his wife's ex as well.  You know the traffic situation in this neck of the woods.  I was born and raised in Torrance.  When I moved back down here, I couldn't believe the traffic.  People are insane down here.  My son quit riding his bike after he was hit by a car the second time.  

I would have to take the 110 into Pasadena.  People think it's the autobahn on that last stretch (the part with the hairpin curves).  I've seen some bad accidents when I drove it to connect with the 210.  

I should say that the court order states that I pick them up, not drop them off.  There have been car problems on my part, but I've tried to make alternate arrangements.  Then they moved.  I'll bet her ex is ticked off.  At least when they lived in Alta Loma, it wasn't so bad.  Having to drive the 405 through the Valley is a nightmare.  It's actually easier to drive to Victorville than Palmdale.

In a perfect world we could get together and discuss this, so that everyone's visitation could be conducted smoothly.  Her arrangements with her ex regarding their children are none of my business.  I don't know when I can move, because like family court, the wheels of probate court are stuck in the mud.  When we can move back to the desert, my picking up the kids shouldn't be an issue.  I'm very careful not to send anything that can be used against me.  I'd rather not communicate with him period.  He called yesterday and told them he wasn't picking them up because his blood pressure is acting up, and he's feeling dizzy.  If that is the truth, I hope he sees a doctor.  

Your husband's ex moved 400 miles away?  Well that's her fault.  I was thinking about moving to New Hampshire at my family's suggestion, but I just can't deal with moving across country.  Besides the kids didn't want to move out of state, and I'd miss my grandbaby.