Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 05:11:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We got a copy of the co today.

Started by tulip, Jun 29, 2004, 08:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

It outlines what bm's contact is to be. It also states that she is to not use any non-prescribed drugs or alcohol. In the findings of fact it states that she admitted to being chemically dependent, and completed treatment. That's not even true. She told the judge she had checked into treatment, but didn't bother to tell her she checked out again 3 days later.

Today when she called, we didn't answer the phone. DH called her back and said she is not going to be allowed to talk to the kids. She failed her drug test. She had told the kids last week she had already taken a test and passed, now she says she never said that to them. She gave him her counselors phone # to call and verify that she had made arrangements with him to take the drug tests. He will not return dh's phone calls, he asked bm about that and said "obviously you did not give him permission to talk to me about this." She said she never made arrangements with him to take the tests, and never said she did!

hisliltulip

Tulip,

It's obvious she is still using.  She can't even remember her lies anymore.

My opinion is to stop accomodating her.  If she wants to see the kids, she will do the appropriate steps.  If she doesn't follow through, her problem, not yours.

I know that's a "mean" stance, but if you guys don't put your foot down now, it will jump up and bite you in the a$$.

Trust me, I've been there with my ex, and DH is experiencing it now with his ex.

Your DH no longer needs to be responsible for her irresponsibility.

Hang in there, try not to climb the wall!  :P

BETH