Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: I gotta admit  (Read 8361 times)


  • Guest
politically correct ... not
« Reply #20 on: Dec 05, 2003, 04:05:41 AM »
i thought brent's original post was great.

i empathized with it
i laughed with it
i enjoyed it

its true, we all hate something that someone else has invented, um like the term Non-custodial parent....

its our right to voice our opinions, we may not all agree but comeon if we couldn't voice it, what freedoms do we have?

so brent's not the norm, most of us in some way aren't either...

i have so many non norm traits that i proudly display them on a t-shirt!
drives my neighbors crazy... besides i'd stand right beside brent and tell them i didn't see anything, guy shot himself, must of been the pop ups that drove him to it!

relax folks....

its friday.... go have another cup of coffeee


  • Guest
Fer cryin' out loud ...
« Reply #21 on: Dec 05, 2003, 05:20:16 AM »
Go to panicware.com and download the free pop-up stopper.  Works great.

Indigo Mom

  • Guest
RE: I was relaxed.....
« Reply #22 on: Dec 05, 2003, 06:39:12 AM »
I wasn't slamming Brent, just givin' the ol galoot a run for his money.  I too thought it was funny.  I know he knows I thought it was funny.  

I don't think we were "fighting"...but getting along in a weird, tacky, cheezie sorta way.  


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 982
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Fer cryin' out loud ...
« Reply #23 on: Dec 05, 2003, 11:54:32 AM »

Actually my POS computer died....hard drive #6 crashed.  I was finally out of warranty.  Don't buy Hewlett Packard products.  I had every freeware program known to man on that other one, and I've been trying to find the websites.  Thank you again :)


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.