Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 09:12:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ex got an emergency CPO and wont allow visitation

Started by jcs904, Sep 03, 2004, 12:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onedaddy

I would not send anyone, or go near BM's mother or brother without police presence and a tape recorder.  She CAN and probavly will say anything.  
I also would not call the police.  I would go down there, maybe after shift change bring the CO and the RO, show them you are ordered to have visitation with your children and you can not go near this woman.

We do all pick up and drop off at each police station now.  
Before this begun, my DH waited outside on one weekend for 3 hours, we called the police who told us she had already called them and said he was harrassing her by waiting in front of her house.  Dangerous!  I asked them if she told them it was his court ordered visitation and did they know she had taken out an RO.  They told us to sit where we are and call 911, wait as long as you have to, and don't leave before the police arrive, always get reports everytime there is any problem and always have a taperecorder running.  
Your children are probably suffering more by not seeing you.

Maye run this by your lawyer first.  
Good luck!

your_sidekick

Is it possible she has someone else stalking and harassing her and she is just 'assuming' it is you? There are a lot of wackos out there. If she is really being stalked and harassed by someone, she and the kids could be in real danger. And if it's not you doing it, but she thinks it is, then she could be letting her guard down around the wrong person.

your_sidekick

You will need to take her to court concerning the visitation.

Your ex may be being stalked by an ex bf or someone she turned down for a date. If she's suspecting the wrong person, then she's not looking out for the right one. Someone who's wacko like that could hurt her and your kids.  Not to alarm you, but there may be a worse issue going on here than just the visitation that needs to be addressed.

Are the calls she's talking about hang up calls perhaps? Although since there's already a CPO in place, you cannot ask her.

wendl

Then you have the RIGHT by court order to see your kids, contact local police and ask that they assist you do to a RO.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

MYSONSDAD

I totally agree! This is what I had to do, go inside the Police department. They tape 24/7. I did not ask if I could be there, this is a public building and I needed to protect myself. If she talks to you, she is breaking her own order. Let it be on camera.

The phone company has a way of unblocking calls. But it will take a supeana to get her phone records. Suggest she put a tap on her phone, this will prove it is not you. Do you have an aliby for when her car was broken into?

Funny how so much of the same thing happens time and time again. Same story, different victims. And the 'alleged victims'  of these lies  are only hurting the kids.

The problem is with the parents, not the children. The kids should not be included on an RO, unless there is PROOF POSITIVE they are being abused.

"Children learn what they live"