Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: visiation  (Read 1123 times)


  • Guest
« on: Mar 09, 2005, 06:14:36 AM »
we are in dire need of help,and do not know where to turn anymore,we have 3 emotionally disturbed,developmentally delayed,and one thats been sexually abused by grandma and great aunt,our local welfare doesn't think it's possible and the guidance counselor is the only help we have had so far
grandmother was granted visitation in alabama,we live in mississippi,we have refused because of the abuse now she has filed in mississippi to enforce a foreign visitation order,thing is she has never filed a motion to intervene,paid no filing fees and was awarded more visitation than a parent gets usually
all because she works at the courthouse where we had to go to court,we have no money left for atty fees to fight this woman and need help asap
the children and their mom are both scared to death of this woman
please help if you can
any info greatly appreciated
patricia brown


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.