Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Question for NCPs Dad's or Mom's.....  (Read 1231 times)


  • Private Reserve
  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1257
  • Karma: 4
    • View Profile
Question for NCPs Dad's or Mom's.....
« on: Apr 08, 2005, 02:44:13 PM »
I am looking for information on supervised visitaiton.  Need some specifics and personal experiences please...

Does anyone here have supervised visitation or had it in past or know someone who has/has had it?
What was the reason you were ordered this?
What did CP say, do, prove to make this what was ordered?
What were the terms?
Were you able to get this reversed at any point? What did you have to do to get normal visitation schedule?

I know many lie ect and NCPs are stuck with this. Just looking for personnal experiences on why you were given it and what you were able to do about it.

Thank you for your time.


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1470
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Question for NCPs Dad's or Mom's.....
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2005, 06:34:43 PM »
I am a custodial mom, my ex does have supervised visitation with our son.

Reason for supervised visitation"
Father had not seen son in over 2 yrs, but son had seen his grandparents on fathers side, supervised visits were to be supervised by his parents (my idea for his parents they are great) Supervision was ordered to help son and father establish a relationship without son being uncomfortable around someone he hardly knew.

He no longer is supervised with out son (we never went back to court) but son is ok being alone with dad now.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.