Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: HELP--- Mod. of Divorce Decree  (Read 1128 times)


  • Guest
HELP--- Mod. of Divorce Decree
« on: Sep 26, 2005, 01:59:25 PM »
My husband and his ex-wife got divorce in Georgia in 2003.  His ex-wife had added to their divorce decree that my husband could only exercise his visitations rights at either his mom and dad's house or his exwife's mom and dad house. My husband did not realize that this was added to the papaers, and sign them.  He also has no idea why this could have been added.  So far, we have been living with his mom and dad, but we need to change the order now so that we can have my stepdaughter over at our house when we move next month. My husband has joint legal and his wife has sole physical with my husband having visitation rights every other weekend and every Friday...  What can we do?  DO we need to get a lawyer????


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1011
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: HELP--- Mod. of Divorce Decree
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2005, 08:58:04 PM »

you can ask the mom nicely to modify the current parenting time agreement (this issue although in the divorce agreement is related to parenting time).

if she won't change it, you'll need an atty to file for a change in parenting time.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.