Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 08:48:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

we need help please

Started by jesslilman, Nov 05, 2005, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

1. Notice Of Intent To Exercise Visitation
If you have been illegally denied visitation or residence time with your children, you might consider using the form below on a regular basis. The form is written notice of your intent to exercise your legal right to visitation or residence time with your children.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/intent.php - size 5kb - 23 Oct 2005

2. Getting Access To Your Child's Report Cards And School Records
Having trouble geting access to your child's report cards or other school records? This proven form letter can get you the school records and information you want.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/reportcards.php - size 12kb - 23 Oct 2005

3. Do These Letters Really Work?
Do Our Letters Really Work? You bet they do! Quoted below are a just a few of the comments received about the School Records and Medical Records form letters. As you can see, these letters get results.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/results.php - size 20kb - 23 Oct 2005

4. SPARC Articles Archive
The SPARC Articles Archive contains hundreds of useful articles on custody and divorce, practical tips, commentary, emergency information, and many other topics.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/articles.php - size 34kb - 05 Nov 2005

5. Parental Alienation Syndrome
The Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) is the systematic denigration by one parent by the other with the intent of alienating the child against the other parent. The purpose of the alienation is usually to gain or retain custody without the involvement of the father. The alienation usually extends to the father's family and friends as well.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/pas2.php - size 46kb - 23 Oct 2005

"Children learn what they live"

gipsy

1: Is there a parenting plan In Place that is signed by the court ?
2: If yes, is there  s designated time and place to pick up the kids ?
3 If yes Were the kids there and ready for the pick up ?
  4 :If yes to all three questions  File contempt .
  Reread my post about the likelyhood of being held in contempt by the court : ITS NOT likely ,contempt is hard to prove : But you can cost her the atty fee's or the hassle of the contempt fileing ,
5 : Show up for the visits at the time and place you are suppose to with a video camera :
 6: Post On Socrateaser's board About fileing contempt and what the parenting plan say's about the visits and when and where she is supposed to be there etc
 8 and  call the court of juridiction and ask to talk to a court facilitater , Or whom ever helpd people to fill out papers ,
  9 OR call a parrelegal and get them to fill out the papers and sign them and serve the psycho :
10 : Or call the State Bar association and ask about how to obtain low cost legal help ,
11 Have a pen and note book and write down what, when ,where, who , what paper, and where to get it, and how to have her served ,
  12 Have her served : And file the contempt with the court <
13 ,Show up at court and tell the judge or commisioner you haven't been seeing the kids and the only way to get help is with the courts intervention ,
 The court needs proof [not hearsay ] And they won't be likely to find her in contempt
14 Ask the court for make up time
   15 repeat as neccessary . And get a recording of the hearing from the court and listen to it , and by the time you file contempt 3 to 5 times the court should do something and you should have it right
 16 don't expect the court to find her in contempt ! But learn that this is a way to make her pony up ,
  17 If you don't have a parenting plan with clear pick up times and places . Go to court for clarification .
  18 , Call as many atty s that advertise FAMILY LAW AS YOU CAN  with pen and paper in hand and go for the free consult ones , Interview 3 or 4 and get a better idea of what to do
 19 ,Don't hire any atty untill you have connected to one on price and strategy . And don't hire an atty that thinks actually getting a contempt is the only way
  20 , remmember it's the strategy of making her pay, and go through the hassle , My atty knows you won't be likely to get a contempt , But say;s the strategy to fileing it pro se is to hope she will waste time and money then get a grip , My atty say's over time the court will get the picture and you will get her on contempt , If you think you have a real contempt case take it to AGAIN 3 or 4 consults with atty's . If they say you have the evidence for a [CHANCE] At contempt . then hire them or do it your self .
   21 GET IT IN GEAR : before she ruins the kids ,
  My psycho tried to poisen my son against me , And I kept contact and always say I love him , I held her feet to the coals , And she hasn't pulled any crap [lately?]

jesslilman

thank you so much my husband hasnt been doin anything because he wants to keep the piece because she keeps the kids anytime he stands up to her i told him until he does she will keep doin it ...i hope all this will help him relize he  has support and can get his kids without the crazy ex tellin him what to do ... in the papers it just says 1st and3rd weekend 6 pm on friday to 6pm on sunday it doesnt say any meeting spot or anything ... thank you so much for trying to help us

jesslilman

jesslilman

i want to thankyou so much this will be a big help i cant wait to show here who is boss these kids need yo be stable the oldest was living here on here on free  will doin great loosin weight and then  the cazy had to yank her out of school now her weight is back up and she is always un happy and the youngest is so so mean i want to help them before it is to late thank you  

gipsy

I suggest yo post on socrateasers board , And ask if he thinks you should just file for clarification , Or what he thinks "And get these things cleared up ,
   He Must understand , I have never seen any one get any where doing what he is doing , He is not keeping the peace ! My atty say's . When you let her get away with it you teach her that she can , He say's "
   "yes it seems like a big hassle " But if you keep letting it happen " Thats howyou wind up in a mess' I took his advice and so did my cousin , Whom My atty filled out the contempt papers < And exactly what My atty said would happen did , The court did not get a contempt . But The commissioner told My cousin and the psycho " You two need to work this out" if you need to come back to court you can "
  So What happened is my cousins psycho ex started co-operating and he gets his visits "