Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Help me please....  (Read 1112 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Help me please....
« on: Jan 04, 2006, 03:09:36 PM »
What should I do"

           My daughter is going to her behavorial specialist on Tuesday and I am hoping to get some documentation that states visiting with her father is detrimental and stressful for the child. When the child comes home to me the CP she states all kinds of things that are going on, she has to sleep with her father's particular flavor that night (not her words of course) and that she isn't supposed to tell me things but she wants to tell.....

1) How do I let the specilist know I believe it is the visits with the father that are negatively affecting the child without stating please write a paper saying his visits affect her (not trying to seem revengeful)?

2) Will the doctor give me documentation on the spot? (I am hoping to use it for my emergency hearing)

3) Will I be in the room during questioning or how do behavioral specialist do "their thing"?



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.