Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: where to file, what to file?  (Read 1150 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
where to file, what to file?
« on: Jan 28, 2006, 06:00:22 PM »
Hey all!! My divorce was in Utah, I now live in North Carolina and she lives in Arizona...where do I go to file for more visitation with my son? Also, what do I need to file to get more visitation time with my son?



  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
RE: where to file, what to file?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2006, 08:29:30 PM »
Arizona....where the child is.

Suggest you read tons more because you'll have to "prove" why your child should have more time with you.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.