Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:33:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BM (NCP) is wanting less time with son...

Started by angel, May 31, 2006, 02:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

DH drives both ways (a 4 hour trip) December, January, and February -- first three weekends of each month to drop off son to NCP (birth mother).  

The first time BM had to drive half way in March, she informed DH that she wanted to start getting son only twice per month (instead of the usual 3 times).  Of course DH is thrilled that we will be getting son even more than what we have him now (as am I).  

Of course, come December, there's not a doubt in my mind that she'll want son "delivered" all three weekends (since she won't have to do any of the driving).

So my question is--how should this change of schedule be handled?

Should we make the BM file a new shedule? Or just let it go and use these 8-9 months as setting a precedent that she's happy to only get him twice per month, and only deliver him two weeks per month for each of those 3 months?

We just don't want her screaming come December that DH is only delivering him two weekends each month (even though that's what she's wanting NOW) so we want to know that we have legal ground to stand on, and are interested to know exactly how this should be handled.

MixedBag

let it go for 6 months, document, and file at that time.

MixedBag

let it go for 6 months, document, and file at that time.