Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 01:02:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Everything is wrong, & everything has been done please help!

Started by bkbauder1, Apr 24, 2007, 07:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkbauder1

This is going to be long but, i really need help. So hopefully if i vent here someone can help.  I have a 4 year old daughter now.  2 years ago her mother and i FINALLY split.  I really dont know how to start but, here it goes..

My ex has 3 kids, all different fathers, before i was with her she had a daughter who is now 7, shes a man abuser, she would start fights get the male to do something like barely pushing her after she hit them etc., and then call the cops and get them for domestic violence.  When really she started it, she did the same to me only worse. There was a night I woke up to use the  bathroom, she came in accused me of leaving and cheating on her and she started hitting me wouldnt let me use the restroom, she took all the money out of my wallet, and told me to get out. After i refused she started hitting me again, and i had barely pushed her to get out of the door way so i could shut the door.  She called the cops had me arrested. The next day she was giving her phone number to the officer that arrested me. They wouldnt take my side-never have..  

There was another incident where she woke up in the middle of the night leaking, and accused me of having sex with her why she was sleeping, when i hadnt, and hit me with a frying pan. I left, and only came back later when she needed money because of my daughter.  I finally decided I had enough and left when my daughter was 2 years old.  

I went up to SRS by myself, telling them i wanted to pay childsupport, they said great, thanks for coming up here since you volunteered i will split the birthing fees etc between the 2 of you. (since we had a medical card) That never happen i just finally paid it off.  Court ordered visitations were put in place when my daughter was 2 also.  I was supposed to have my daughter Wednesdays and every other weekend.

She started taking my daughter from me if i would not give her money for rent, or personal use.  Tried taking her to court about it, she never picked up the papers, or showed up. Judge did nothing.  I went to the police department to report that she was holding my daughter and that i had visitations rights set by the court, they said they could do nothing.  Also, my exs uncle is cheif of police here.  Dont know if that has anything to do with it, but again, they do nothing.

My wife now and I got together when my daughter was 2 she has been here througha lot of it also.. There was a day just last year where my daughter finally got to come over, and she had a bruise on her forehead, I asked her what happened, she said that Jeremy ( her mothers new fling) hit her with a broom stick, I went to the Police department reported it and had pictures taken, all they did was talk to him. Nothing else was done.. Just recently i found out that my ex had put Jeremy into jail because supposably he had threatened her with a screw driver or something, Me knowing how my ex works knew that wasnt the truth, so my wife went to srs, and reported Domestic violence and tried to get them to do something..

Still today nothing has been done, and my ex is now refusing to give me my daughter because she left a hair clippy here supposably, and we have not returned fore, we can not find it.. BS i know.  Just this friday when we were walking out of walmart, my ex and her daughter and our daughter was walking towards us, my ex started threatening my wife. We both told her to Shut her mouth and walked on. I honestly dont know what to do, becasue ive tried to do something and in the end it hurts me and my daughter more.  My ex plays mind games with my daughter and has her come to the house with her head filled with things to say to my wife that are very rude, we have tried to tell my daughter to ignore her mommy when she says these things, but honestly how can we stop it if my ex keeps doing it.  There is alot more to say, but, i think you all get the idea with this. Please help

mistoffolees

First, break your post into paragraphs - it's much easier to read.

You need to get an attorney. If you file for contempt and she doesn't show up, the judge should have taken action. Either you did something wrong or don't have enough clout. Get an attorney who will work with you.

You may also want to sue for custody on the basis of parental alienation and abuse of the children.