Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:54:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

One More Bump In The Road

Started by Samson2005, Jun 17, 2007, 03:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samson2005

Early spring -  case management conference for chronic visitation abuse, the judge told CP One more bump in the road...several times. Then said, One more bump in the road and NCP gets 2 extra weeks visitation during the summer.

Next hearing - Visitation was being denied that very day we were in court.

CP was a no-show.

CP's lawyer took me to a back room and started drafting an order he said was an agreement to mediate and a few other things (everything in his clients best interest)

I returned to the courtroom - to the clerk and filed motions to reconsider emergency petition to reopen and modify final order regarding child custody that included a specific visit order that the police said is enforcable when the old one is not. Also a motion to dismiss the lawyers motion to dismiss my other pleadings.

The lawyer left the room several times, (I guess to call CP and get her there.)

The hearing was held up until CP arrived 1.5 hours late.

When she arrived, I told the judge that the first week of summer visit was being denied as we were standing there. The judge began making new summer schedule that reduced my time by 2 days. I reminded him of his consequences for one more bump in the road. I asked when I would have the 2 extra weeks for the present visit denial. He looked at me and shook his head, no.

I asked for him to find CP in contempt that day over visit being denied in his presence. Answer - no.

A 3 hour hearing was scheduled for late summer. Neither the lawyer or I asked for a 3 hour hearing.

When we left the courtroom, CP's lawyer was frouning and shaking his head at CP...very disappointed looking.

I am confused.

Oh, today is father's day...I drove 100 miles to an empty house (no one home, not abandoned.)

MixedBag

File again.

If it was the kids' day to be with you, file again.