Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 04:19:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Late ... again

Started by Mellybug, Dec 31, 2003, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellybug

Howdy again, folks -

Here we are, at 5 minutes before my boyfriend and mine's original "proposed" reservation for New Year's dinner. BM was supposed to pick the kids up at 7:30, and, as usual, is late. BIG surprise.

What the hell is this woman's problem?!?! (rhetorical).

She is ALWAYS late picking them up. Granted, she is doing us a "favor" by taking them tonight since it is originally our night to have them, but she didn't have any plans for New Year's and "Graciously" offered to pick them up. Furthermore, he and I are taking them "full-time" for the next couple of months because of her "work schedule".

I'm not mad, because I *knew* it was going to happen. The kids will, once again, miss a bedtime because of her, and they are MONSTERS the following day. They're both sick (as are Dad and I), and need their rest.

This happens about 98% of the time she's supposed to pick them up. And, it doesn't matter if it's from us or the babysitters, she just has a blatant disregard for anyone else.

I so wish I could say something, but why? My boyfriend's been calling every couple of minutes to her house, since she got off work an HOUR ago (and works 15 minutes away).

Happy New Year, everyone!

Mel

msme

If you know she is always going to be late, then tell her that the time is an hour & a half earlier than it is & don't sweat it.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!