Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 07:27:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gotta tell you guys the latest!

Started by Kitty C., May 25, 2004, 09:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

This made my YEAR!

DH was telling me about when he picked up SS and PBFH was telling him how 'bad' SS was behaving.  Then, lo and behold, right in front of DH, she tells SS 'If you don't straighten up, I'm going to send you to live with your father!  And since he's gone during week, that means you'd have to be with Kitty ALL that time.'  Of course, she made it sound like that last part was a BAD thing, LOL!

She's already called DH twice in the last month to have him talk to SS to get him to behave, but apparently he's gotten really mouthy with PBFH.  Gee, I can't imagine why.

But for her to say that right in front of DH???!!!!  This is MAJOR!  DH said that SS 'acted' contrite at the time, but both DH and I agree that, knowing SS like we do, we wouldn't be surprised if SS has it in the back of his mind 'If I screw up enough, maybe Mom WILL send me to live with Dad and Kitty!'

I think this summer and the next year or two will be VERY interesting!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Peanutsdad

hehehehehehe,,,

In the back of my mind I hear Briar Rabbit tellin the fox,, please,, PLEASE don' throw me in the briar patch......

oklahoma

That is funny :)  How can you stay so patient?!?  With your recent posts, it sounds as if NCP may be CP soon--and I know I could hardly wait if that was so obviously in our future.......

Your PBFH sounds like ours--"Stay out of our lives until I have a problem."  My husband's ex wanted to take us to court to disallow him from calling her on the phone, among other things.  We settled because it just wasn't worth it to push the issues.  Within a month of signing the papers, the ex is calling my husband because she can't control YSD.  Grrrr.....

forthekids24

... you have always said that your SS would get to be too much for that PBFH.

He would probably LOVE being with you all the time instead of his mom :)

(BTW, Glad to hear that you and DH are working things out)

FTK

joni

...keeping those fingers and toes crossed for you!