Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 12:21:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can't Believe SD Did This!!

Started by jilly, Aug 12, 2004, 07:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janM

Has you SD been checked out by her doctor, or even a urologist?
Seven seems a bit old to be having daytime accidents, let alone night-time ones. My second g'daughter (6) still wets sometimes at night, but she has a neurological condition (sensory integration disorder). Her older sis is 7 and she has been potty trained since about 4. Little brother is 3-1/2 and is real resistant to using the potty. Hopefully he'll be using it by the time he goes to school! lol

Rule out a physical problem first.

Scupper

This is Mergil's DH (husband), She has been checked out physically, and doctors say nothing is wrong. We have the same disorder on my side of the family.

Emotionally the child is a wreck, her grandma and BM have degraded her in the past. We try our best to be there for all the children, it is becoming increasingly difficult due to BM's BS ( I do mean Bull).

msme

magnesium & dolomite both can increase the bladder's elasticity. I had a niece with this problem. Her doc told her mom to go to a health food store & get it. Give her just a tiny bit at first & slowly increase to 1/2 the reccommended adult daily dose. Try one & if that doesn't help, try the other.

Good luck & God bless.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

ECP9971

I have a 15 yr old SD who leaves used pads and even tampon cases in her room...when she moved to mommy's house cause we had rules I got the joy of finding these while cleaning her pig pen up. Now we have a clean the room day and I get to inspect it when it's clean to see if it's up to par.