Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 03:42:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lost my job

Started by 4honor, Mar 11, 2005, 02:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

My company laid off several workers today. I was one of them. SO keep us in your prayers. I am highly employable but there are alot of others unemployed in my state too.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

OH 4 I am sorry, I know you liked your new job.

Prayers from us to quickly find a new job, I know what it is like. Hey try to call Safeco to see if they are hiring in the claims department.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

4honor

My company laid off several workers today. I was one of them. SO keep us in your prayers. I am highly employable but there are alot of others unemployed in my state too.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

OH 4 I am sorry, I know you liked your new job.

Prayers from us to quickly find a new job, I know what it is like. Hey try to call Safeco to see if they are hiring in the claims department.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Kitty C.

After the upheaval I've had with my own job in the last few months, I feel for ya!  I'll be praying that something GREAT comes along real fast!

But if there's one thing I learned thru all this, is that it ALL happens for a reason.  If I hadn't gone thru all that, I would never have ended up in the fantastic clinic I now work in, and the wonderful people I work with.  It's in a dental college.............and it just so happens I do need a lot of dental work done.  So it looks like I will eventually get the work done that I need.....for a LOT less than I expected.  Regardless, I think this may have been one of the best moves I've ever made..............and I KNOW it can happen for you, too!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......