Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 04:46:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This is it, guys....

Started by DMcD, Apr 11, 2005, 07:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMcD

My law school admissions appointment is on Friday. I will meet with the Dean and basically try to convince him that I am law school material. SO.... keep me in your prayers that I don't completely freak out and blow the interview.

Also, I was nominated for the National Dean's List. I got the notice in the mail today. They say that it is a big honor, although I'd never heard of them before. If it is that big a deal, it will be nice to tell the Dean during my interview.

I will post first thing after I get home on Friday to let you guys know how it went. Keep your fingers crossed. D is gonna be a lawyer!!!

Love you guys!

MixedBag

exwiferuinsson

congrats D!!!

Good Luck with your interview, you will do fine!

SadStepMom

I am wishing you the best and keeping my fingers crossed :)

Kitty C.

.....has a nice ring to it, don't you think?  :-)

You might want to check out //www.thenationaldeanslist.com - it might have more information for you.  But honestly, you deserve it!  You worked your tail off for that!  

Just don't celerate too much...........you gotta save your strength for the 'events' taking place in 9 days!   ;-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

lucky

Good luck D!  I'm sure you'll do GREAT!

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

DMcD

I checked out the website. It sounds pretty presitigious. As for the "events", it will be nice to share all this DH, up close and personal LOL.:7