Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 08:23:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MySpace snoop

Started by Ref, May 22, 2006, 07:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookiemomma4

Whoa, you want to save it as a series of screen shots not as a word doc.  In case anyone doesn't know how to do that you push your Print Screen button, then open Paint and paste it (you can use Ctrl V to do this).  Everything that you can see on the screen should be saved this way and it is not as easily tampered with (word docs can be easily changed, so their content can be more easily denied).  

Ref

I have been a busy beaver copying pictures over. I wish I did this sooner. There was a picture of one of SD's friends smoking weed and a comment from another friend that said that SD's mom was a fing c*nt. Not that either have to do with SD herself (except to show the friends she is hanging out with) but I know the c*nt comment would have gotten BM's attention. I have lots of admissions that SD has been drinking though.

Hopefully BM will work with us. I have always believed that BM was a alcoholic and a pill popper and I know she used to smoke pot (she told DH that she was high on her 30th bday and drove SD to get her (BM's) bellybutton pierced. I am hoping she will stick by a "do as I say" policy at least.  BM told SD she wasn't allowed to curse until she was 18. SD is also not allowed to get her nose peirced until she is 16. Why would she allow alcohol and drugs before then? Well, that is making the assumption that she is logical and from over a decade of experience, that is just not true. :(

I am not too worried that SD will own up to all of it. I don't like that she is drinking (Although I grew up in a European environment and started drinking at about 16). Part of the reason is she is very immature and irresponsible. Shoot she isn't even smart enought to cover her tracks!!!

I can't wait to see her and talk with her about this. I don't think it is too late for her. If BM and DH can work together (and that is a HUGE if), she may be ok.

Thank you to all of you. I don't know what I would do without this page.

Ref