Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 11:45:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Asking for positive vibes from you guys!

Started by Ref, Oct 25, 2006, 02:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

Hey guys. The big court case is Monday. I am really nervous although DH's attorney seems to think we have it in the bag.

One of the things I am excited about it that once it is over SD will have time to heal and maybe seeing that her mom has lost AGAIN will realize that it isn't the court system that is messed up in this case, but her mom.

It is DH's Bday today and I am doubting very much that SD will bother calling. We haven't talked to her since labor day :-( .

Thanks for all of your help and keep your fingers crossed!

Ref

FLMom

Hiya Ref!

Good thoughts coming your way. If you can convince a lawyer to believe in your case as strongly as you do, you're halfway there. Sounds like you've got a good one in your corner. And I don't know about where you're at in FL, but just GETTING a court date is a miracle unto itself, so I'm hoping you're feeling blessed there too.

I know it's got to be hard being so far away from SD, but if she's the smart cookie she seems to be, she's gonna see through all of BM's BS eventually. That's the funny thing about PAS---it's really easy when the kids are young and naive, but when they start to have a brain of their own the PAS-er usually can't tap dance fast enough to keep up with all of their own lies and the child's questions.

I know I'm being a nudge here, but I think that after you win---which you will--- ya'll should send SD a fat little gift certificate for one of her online catalogs. Let her see how BF takes care of her as opposed to BM. This is not buying her affections, of course. This is a smug little flick to BM's widdle forehead. I'm in that kind of mood this morning, lol.

Good luck and tell your hubby happy B'day from N FL!
FLMom