Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 02:07:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hello all!!!

Started by speciallady, Oct 01, 2007, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speciallady

(formerly oneandonly here)

WOW! it's hard to believe it was about 1999 when I first posted here!! Some of you may remember and I sure do miss SAM!
I had to update and provide a glimmer of hope to those still struggling with issues...

Let's see--dh's twins are both in Iraq now. Both joined the army as soon as they graduated and are doing well. They both stay in contact with their dad and I have to say, it is nice to see these relationships back where they should be. It's nice dad can communicate without interruption or control from the other parent. It's a shame they had to move across the world to make that happen, but it does....

Child support and arrears are a thing of the past now. Yep, that light at the end of the tunnel finally reached us!!! OH but before anyone gets those warm and fuzzies, BM is now asking for interest to be added to arrears. Keep that gravy train going and all...sad. We're prepared for the worst and hope for the best. THing is, CSE has been most cooperative (imagine that!! with the NCP and all!!!) and we're pretty confident about court. It's October 12, btw--send a prayer or two that day...

No matter what happens, the results are still that my husband has a pretty good relationship now with his kids/adults.  She still tries to interfere but we've heard some interesting things on this end...it's all good!!

Okay--so, don't ever give up on your kids. Know that life goes on and one day, the money will be a non-issue.

WE've done some celebrating that's for sure!!!!

hugs to all~

SL (oneandonly)

Kitty C.

And I'm glad to hear all is well with your family!  I'm sure you are very proud of the twins and their committment to our country..........I will be praying for their safe return, as well!

And you definitely have prayers coming your way on the 12th!  Sounds like you have all your ducks in a row for this next go-round and I'm sure you will get the better end of the deal.  Interest???  Talk about grasping at straws!  Just enjoy those relationships, now that the 'kids' are free to decide for themselves whom they want to be close to now!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

janM

Some of us got together in chat last night and set a date for SAM on Friday night. We hope all the old-timers can make it in.

Good luck on the 12th.

MixedBag

Glad to read a positive update!

speciallady

Yeppers, I will try and "be there"--
what time for everyone?

I am on Pacific time so whenever...dude...lol

wendl

sigh......

I miss SAM, I also miss having internet at home.

Hey hun I miss chattin with you and the other ladies :(

Hopefully we will get internet soon. But money has been tight with me not working.

Hugs to all the oldtimers