Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:20:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Support SPARC -StopPAS Tee Shirts

Started by MrR, Dec 21, 2003, 02:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrR

Promote SPARC....order a Tee.

The following T-shirt designs are now available:

//www.designashirt.com/design.asp?design=27509

//www.designashirt.com/design.asp?design=27549

Please send your donation of $15.00 per shirt, with size and color preference to SPARC.

The first 50 units have been donated so 100% of your $$$ will directly benefit the site.

Additional StopPAS shirts and related items, (children's sizes and bumper stickers) will be available soon. A percentage of every sale will be donated to SPARC.

Brent

Nice design, and well done. I like it!

StPaulieGirl

That's cool :-)  I have a suggestion:  print the website's address on the back of the t-shirt for the next printing run.

Let us know when those bumper stickers come up for sale...

MrR

The design is intended to entice others to ask...What is SPARC? and What is PAS?

StPaulieGirl

Unless you're participating in a protest rally, people generally won't ask you about your shirt.  I know I don't talk to strangers.  You all can judge by the response you get from the shirts.  It's a good idea, though :-)

MrR

Thanks. I hope it helps!

Forthelittleones

Would you perchance, not print them with SPARC on the front?  I for one, do not want the EX's to know of this site...

Thanks

MrR

If the initial response is good, then sure. A design with a small StopPAS logo on the front/same back was already saved for that reason.

The main focus is to help raise donations for SPARC. These stickers and shirts are merely added perks.

-R  

nerd

Very Nice!! And for a wonderful cause! I am saving my pennies for shirts for my grandsons...

MrR

The bumper stickers arrived today.  They are similar in style to the t-shirts, with the addition of the site address. If interested, please send a small donation of $5.00 per sticker to SPARC.  
 The combined shirt and sticker donations will yield a $1,000.00 to help SPARC, the site than has done so much for all of us!

Happy New Year,

-R