Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 04:50:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Interesting perspective on John Kerry's war record

Started by StPaulieGirl, Feb 19, 2004, 01:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutsdad

For being completely honest and polite.

While I am sorry that you feel the need to skip over threads, I dont regret calling a spade a spade.

I have watched davy post some of the most venomous targeted attacks ,, and this time, I simply chose to not sit by but to actually call him on his nonsense.
He has a specific person he targets, and who knows what sets off his little tirades. I do know when he does,, he posts out of malice, anger and spite.
 In fact, I've grown to EXPECT that type of reply from davy if he posts after stpauliegirl. Whats more, it typifies the general tone of about any reply I see of his. He has issues,, therapy would help.

StPaulieGirl

I know.  I just posted the info on Kerry and Edwards as an FYI.  I'm actually a Republican, but if someone is going to vote for any candidate, they should have as much backround information as possible.  Hey you never know who might come out as the winner in November.

This is getting pretty ridiculous, but unfortunately a certain poster will post something so idiotic and hateful, that I find myself replying, instead of ignoring.  I was pm'd to a thread on the parenting board.  It's turned into a complete mess.  I have tried to do my part in trying to reply to posts this person makes that actually have value, to try and clear the air and stop the crap from flying, but it obviously isn't working.

I'll try harder to ignore the barbs.

kiddosmom

I actually enjoy alot of the FYI threads, but when someone (not naming names, you know who you are) starts attacking someone else for putting up information or giving thier opinion its just not right.

Indigo Mom

Is that something is wrong.  I'm NOT making excuses for this persons behavior, SPG doesn't deserve the repeat attacks, but I can't help but think that something bad or something extremely stressful has happened to this poster...cause he's not always like this.

Like I said, I'm not making excuses for the "behavior", I'm just saying that sometimes, life REALLY sucks...and sometimes we turn into a**holes to people who don't deserve it.  (i'm one of those people who turn into an a** when things are going sh*tty)

No one who's on the sh*t end of this persons stick deserves what he's dishing out.  But I will say...I worry about people who suddenly "snap"...

((((((((((everyoneinthethread))))))))))

sweetnsad

I'm afraid I have to agree with PD on this one...Davy has gone off the deep end on a few threads and his demented "points of view" are just that...demented.  The guy seriously should consider some of PD's advice...all he wants to do is fight on here.  Everyone is a target, no matter how innocent the situation or the question.